If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, you may be experiencing peripheral neuropathy:
• Gradual onset of numbness, prickling, or tingling in your feet or hands
• Sharp, jabbing, throbbing or burning pain
• Extreme sensitivity to touch
• Pain from normal activities
• Lack of coordination and falling
• Muscle weakness
• Feeling as if you’re wearing gloves or socks when you’re not
• Inability to move if motor nerves are affected.
Call us today to find out if our LaserCurrent system can help you manage your discomfort.